In my life time I have never seen this kind of "pandemic disease" hysteria perpetrated by conventional and social media... and of course the World Health Organization. As the novel coronavirus continues to infect people around the world, news articles and social media posts about the outbreak continue to spread online. Unfortunately, this relentless flood of information can make it difficult to separate fact from fiction, and during a viral outbreak, rumors and misinformation can be dangerous.
In this blog I hope to produce facts about this COVID-19 "pandemic disease" and debunk false rumors and hear say.
1.From the evidence so far the COVID-19 virus can be transmitted in any area/climate.
2. No evidence suggests that this virus was made in a lab. Sars-CoV-2 closely resembles two other coronaviruses that seem to have originated in bats. In what we know about other naturally occurring coronaviruses that have made the jump from animals to humans.
3. Anyone can catch this virus, young or old. Obviously weakened immune systems are more susceptible to this virus.
4. Medical analysis suggests there is no correlation between transference of the disease from your pet to you.
5. The virus is not just a mutated form of the common cold.
6. Getting the COVID-19 is not a death sentence. The data so far suggests that only around 2.3% of people infected with COVID-19 die from the virus.
7. Thermal scanners are effective in determining a rise in body temperature to fever like symptoms. However, they can't detect people who are infected but are not yet sick with fever. This is because it takes between two and ten days before people that are infected become sick and develop the fever.
Regardless of climate or other factors the best way to protect yourselves against the COVID-19 is by frequently cleaning your hands. By doing this you eliminate viruses that may be on your hands and avoid infection that could occur by then touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
Having said all that there are less than 75 deaths from COVID-19 in the entire United States so far. However, this year to date there has been 85 killed by gun violence in Chicago. How many died from cancer in this country? Suicide? Automobiles? You get the point...
Why are all these goof balls buying toilet paper which reached $15,000,000 in sales in this country produced in China? Water? Paper towels? It takes a village to raise an idiot!
I most certainly did not see the reaction coming from governments and corporations that has affected global markets. Almost everyone in some way shape or form has been affected by this virus. Whether its a conspiracy tipping the scales of political fortune, a puppet master creating monetary change for profit, or simply a bat infecting a human...Have a Corona (Beer) and a Lime and that will be just as effective as buying toilet paper, water, and paper towels. At least with enough Coronas you will forget about the virus. Just have your significant other pin a note to your shirt reminding you where the hand sanitizer is kept.
This blog is sponsored by PAZAZ™ "The Magic of Cooking" Kitchen tools for the discerning chef. Please go to www.pazazshop.com to purchase these AMAZING Kitchen tools.